Welcome indeed! The Gloom pages are here to bring answers to everything you ever
wanted to know about the Gloom-games from Black Magic.
Ok, nobody has paid me for this. Nope, it's all from my own will. I'm putting up my
other web pages too, this is just part of them. I just thought that, game as good as Gloom deserves
to have its pages as well as Alien Breed 3D II for example and I also want to give something
(hopefully) useful for the whole Amiga community. And AFAIK, there are no other Gloom pages.
To start with, as you some already know, Mark Sibly from Black Magic won't continue the Gloom series.
Atleast not for a while as he's a PC programmer nowdays (shit!). So, I asked him what he would think of
the idea and if he could supply me with some Gloom pictures for the page. I got the pictures and he told
me that you could be the offical page keeper aswell (I was thinking of only some unoffical pages).
He also promised to send me some unreleased files to put on these pages.
Now, here we are then! Hope you all enjoy and find these pages useful!
Some notes next:
- If you have any comments, files, bug reports or ideas you'd like to share, don't hesitate contacting
- Mark Sibly can be reached from firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case you have any doubts, all files on these pages are PD!
- No, I'm NOT the author of Gloom and I have NOTHING to do with Black Magic!
- Gloom, Gloom CD≥≤ and Gloom Deluxe are (c) trademarks of Black Magic software.
As you have probably noticed, I'm no graphician. In case you are, and you got some free time, why not paint me
a better Gloom-backdrop, cooler buttons and a nice divider (I know, the one I have is stolen from A.Powell's Breed Page)
and I'll put the best ones in use and of course, you'll get lots of fame and credit! How about that? Just send the
contributions to my email address.