Subject: uucat - updated version
From: [email-masked] (Stefan Parmark)
Date: 29 Sep 90 07:35:26 GMT

I'm glad my program uucat.c was appreciated, and is used by many of you
out there.  So I decided to post an updated version. For those who don't
know what uucat is, here's a description:

You use it to uudecode multi-part uuencoded files.  It has worked for
all newsgroups I have tested so far.  It saves you the effort of having
to edit the files.

To compile it on a Unix machine, type

$ cc -o uucat uucat.c

On other machines, the C compiler is called something else.

In order to decode files, type

$ uucat file1 file2 ... filen | uudecode
or

$ cat file1 file2 ... filen | uucat | uudecode

or, if you already have concatenated them into one file

$ uucat file | uudecode

Uucat is placed in the public domain, and I assume no responsibility for
its usage.

I would like to add the fact that some news readers have this function
built-in.. nn has, but rn, which I use, hasn't.

/Stefan
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Stefan Parmark		[email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------