How to pay for your full key ============================ It seems like some people have trouble getting the 150 guilders here to order a full key. So here are some tips on international transfers. The three most important points first: ¯ Make all cheques, postal orders, money transfers etc. payable to Theo Runia. ALWAYS include your keynumber. ¯ Cheques, postal orders and money transfers in foreign currencies are not accepted, ¯ Send them to Theo Runia P.O. Box 1183 8900 CD Leeuwarden The Netherlands Now for the different methods of payment, in order of preference. ¯ By international postal order is quickest on our end. I just have to go to the post office to cash them. A postal order can be sent from your local post office. This is fast as I get them within a week, and a full key will be ready at that day. ¯ By EuroCheque is also fairly quick. Because EuroCheques are guaranteed by the bank, your full key will be available as soon as the cheque arrives here. Most banks charge very little for EuroCheques. ¯ If you live in Europe and have access to a giro account, you can transfer the money directly to mine. My giro bank is called Postbank N.V. in Arnhem and my account number is 2740040. Nowadays you should be able to use EUROGIRO. Most Giro systems in europa are connected to this system. ¯ You can also transfer money via the SWIFT system. This is an international money transfer system. Almost all banks should have access to this. You should show the following to your bank: Transfer 150 dutch guilders via the SWIFT transfer system to my bank, my bank is: Friesland bank Zaailand 110 Leeuwarden The Netherlands My account number there is 29.63.18.418 on the name of: Theo Runia in Leeuwarden. The swiftcode for the Friesland bank is FRBKNL2L With this code it should be easy for a bank to transfer the money. But please mention your keynumber, it make's live easier for me and you. ¯ A bank cheque of your bank is possible too. It should be drawn on a Dutch bank. But normally this is the case with bank cheques. The disadavantage is that I get the cheques fast enough but I will have to wait 1-2 weeks before it's cleared by the bank. But generally it's quite a good system. If you have sent a cheque or postal order etc. and your demo key runs out, just post a message on the Support BBS or send a netmail. In general we will make an extended demo key available. We wil send a netmail via Fidonet if the key is ready, so do supply your nodenumber. If you want the key on disc please say so. This will however take longer. Any invalid cheques and postal orders will be returned to you, with a description of what was wrong. And please don't forget to mention your keynumber, the number of users is so big that it is sometimes diffecult to find out who send the money. If you have experience with international money transfers which you think would be of use to others, let me know and I'll include it in this file. Good luck! - Theo -