"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Latest Files Announcer V0.34 ============================ Update news! """""""""""" Not much done really. LFA is now compatible with ProBBS as well as the others. For ProBBS users the search.ctl file is read slightly differently. Example: D:\PROBBS\UTILS [Atari ST Utilities] {D:\FILEDAT.PTH} ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 1 2 3 1. The directory where your files are stored. 2. The title of the area to be searched. 3. Optional path to directory containing FILES.DAT file if not in the same directory as the files (for CD ROM users.) You must also include the statement 'PROBBS' in your LFA.CTL file. I also changed the way I read the file slightly so that users who use the same search.ctl file that they use for LiSTer don't have group letters in their title lines. (It works, doesn't it Daron? ) One other thing that I've not actually told the guys who are running it! There is one new statement that may be used in the control file - 'DAYS n', where n represents the number of days to count new files from. You may now report all new files to your system once a week if you choose. That's it, have fun. BeST Wishes, Robert.